CITRIC ACIDANHYDROUS (CAA)
CAS NO.77-92-9,HS CODE: 291814
Citric acid is an important organic acid, colorless and odorless crystals,has a strong acidity, soluble in water. Control the crystallization temperature obtaines anhydrous citric acid. Used in industry, food industry, cosmetic industry.
Appearance : Colorless crystals or white crystalline powder
Assay : 99.5%-100.5%
Water ≤ 0.5%
Sulphated Ash ≤ 0.05%
Chloride ≤ 50ppm
Sulfate ≤ 150ppm
Heavy Metals ≤ 10ppm
1. In chemical,cosmetics and cleaning industries,it is used as as antioxidant,plasticizer and detergent.
2. In food and beverage industry,citric acid monohydrate is mainly used as acidulant,flavoring agent,preservative and antistaling agent.
3. It is widely used in all kinds of drinks, soft drinks, wine, candy, snacks, biscuits, canned fruit juices, dairy products, also can be used as a cooking oil antioxidants.
4. In pharmaceutical industry,it is used as pharmaceutical excipients.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag or 500kg/bag or 1000kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.