1. Irrigation/spaying: Dilute the fertilizer with 500-800 times water before irrigation/spraying. Apply 200-400kg/ha.
2. Root-irrigation: Dilute the fertilizer with 500-800 times water before irrigation around the roots. Irrigate once every 7-10 days.
3. Drop-irrigation: Dilute the fertilizer with 800-1000 times water before irrigation. Irrigate 3-5 times. Apply 200-400kg/ha.
Apply with mineral fertilizer for better effect.
Appearance : Dark brown powder
PH value : 4.5-6.0
Organic matter(on dry) ≥55%
Fulvic acid (on dry) : 30-35%
1. It is rich in Organic matter ,amino acids, proteins, nucleic acids and bio-fulvic acid, while it contains inorganic (N+P2O5+K2O) nutrients and calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, molybdenum, boron and other trace elements, which satisfy the requirements of crops. Nutritional balance improve crop growth, buds fatness, roots strength, seeding vigorous, well leaf photosynthesis, lodging-resistance, high fruit set e rate, and make the crops early bring forward market and extend the harvest picking.
2. Improvement of nutrients balance in the soil. Application of fertilizers can promote the formation of aggregate structure and improve the capacity of soil permeability, water, fertilizer and drainage by the gelation, adsorption and mineralization, and coordinate the four factors of supplement of water, fertilizer, gas and heat in the arable land, so that to achieve sustainable use of soil.
3. Complement organic matter, activate available Microorganisms. Beneficial bacteria break down the fixed NPK nutrients in soil, reduce losses and improve fertilizer efficiency, and inhibit the spread of harmful micro-organisms development, active plant activity, and improve crop resistance, anti-cropping and so on.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.